Let there be warmth! Tingle lotions provide the experienced tanner with a warm tingling sensation after application. Its unique technology design increases oxygen to the skin’s surface through microcirculation encouraging a more deeper dark tan. Tingles are unique, and some tanners don’t care for their sensations.
Here are a few in the know aspects:
- Read the label to know the type of tingle sensation the lotion will produce.
- If you’re new to tanning or have sensitive skin, opt for a low tingle sensation lotion first.
- You can always tingle higher next session.
- Don’t apply tingle lotion and then be around children or animals. Their sensitive skins may come in contact with yours.
- Avoid using on your face, as facial areas are delicate. Instead, use indoor tanning lotions designed for the face.
- After applying a tingle, wait two-to-six hours after before showering.
- Shower using cool or tepid water. Warm or hot water showers will open skin pores more heightening the tingle sensation.
- Tingles feel overly hot when you use too high a tingle lotion for your skin type.
If you’re looking for another way to get the tan of your dreams, come and find your perfect tingle match.